

OK this is just CUTE, I don't care who you are! I guess I could report that Ada is now 10 lbs 11 oz (50 %) and 23 1/4" long (95%) with an average size head and a grande boca.


OK this is just CUTE, I don't care who you are! I guess I could report that Ada is now 10 lbs 11 oz (50 %) and 23 1/4" long (95%) with an average size head and a grande boca.
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
6 comments:
That picture of the baby was so cute it made me laugh out loud! I LOVE the boca grande!
The rest of them are very cute too -- and have extremely pretty blue eyes, it's just that I wasn't actually expecting the one of the baby... :)
LOVE IT!! What would we laugh at if we didn't have kids?!?!?
I did giggle at the picture of Ada, she is darling.
Ada is even cuter with that butterfly shirt on. She looks adorable in blue
Cuties! All of 'em!
awww....even cuter than the last time I saw them! Best art I've seen around lately! Lol!
My heck - all your kids are RELATED! They all look like each other and are SO cute! Good luck with that blessing feasting tomorrow.
Post a Comment