12.21.2008

What if...

Tonight Arch has been quite curious -- as evidenced by asking the two most probing questions I have heard in a long time.


The first: Does Batman have teeth? One that I have never considered before.


The second: What if it was a one killer whale open sleigh?


I have found myself asking 'what if...?'


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I checked your blog tonight. Y'all make me laugh. I love it!

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh... you are such a cute mom to document those kinds of things... thanks for sharing your smiles with us!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Herrons said...

It is good we have plunkos that ask questions in order for our brains to keep working in weird and different ways!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...