I have a friend who makes hats. I am just getting the word out for her. Here are few examples. You can get them with this scalloped edge or with a straight edge. There are a variety of colors, but the newborn size has limited colors. They do not come with bows or flowers but you can add them to make them look super cute. (These are just hair clips that can be removed.)
The sizes and prices are:
Newborn..................$7
XS (6-12 month).....$9
S (1-3 years)............$9
M (5-10 years)........$10
L (Teen)...................$11
XL (Adult)...............$11
(These sizes are, of course, approximate and depend on how big your head is and how tight you like your hat.)

These hats would make great gifts.
If you are interested call Alicia at 435-841-9757
2 comments:
I see that Ada is a fashion poser queen already! Riah always looks good on film too. Cute girls!!
I love the hats, they are so cute!
Post a Comment