12.10.2008

Best Husband EVER!!!


Can I just tell you all that I have the best husband. Sorry to all of you who think that you do, well, you don't! I do.

He brought me flowers on Monday. Just because.

So there!

(He always talks about setting the bar low, so that when he clears it, it's AMAZING! He's right.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you are taking some pretty nice photos lately... they are great!

Erin said...

Yeah, those Herring men are pretty awesome. I think I just did a post like that not too long ago:). How's your cute fam??

Stacee Maree said...

I just have to say you are DEAD WRONG! Dave is the best husband ever. heads and tails better than Seth. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Natalie said...

"Just Because" flowers are the best! and I read Erin's post (yes I blogstalk her sometime). I agree that Herring men clear the bar pretty well!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...