Last night Arch asked Caleb, "So...what do you think about Broccoli Bama?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
6 comments:
broccoli bama turns kids into zombies according to dawson.
that's so cute! what does he think of broccoli bama?:)
Ha ha ha ha ha!! I love when kids say stuff like that!!
Too cute! Isn't it amazing what kids hear and translate into their own interpretation?
i love the picture that you put with that.
Love the picture!! We have some TIME magazines from Paul's work and they all have pictures of Obama and McCain on them. Sid was looking through them yesterday singing "Ba-rock Bama is going to be the president because his birthday is in January." This "happy birthday" song is because we told him that Obama would be the president in January and now Obama's birthday must be in January (just like his). I wonder when it really is...turns out it's August 4th.
Post a Comment