11.11.2008

I've been tagged

I have been asked to go to the 4th folder and 10th picture. I'm assuming you only want family photos, the 4th folder was of Seth's work pictures. (Anyone interested in a heavy metal crushing machine, I can post the picture if you would like.) So, I made some modifications to my search. Also, I am highly organized so every folder that I opened up had more folders and so forth. But this is the best I could come up with without feeling like a cheater.









This was taken a few weeks after Caleb was born (May 2007). We went to see Thomas the Train in Heber. Her are a few other fun pictures from that day, since the first one really isn't that cute.





However, after trying to post said picture there was a different 4th folder 10th picture option. Here it is.


These pictures were the ones my friend Anna took. Since I have already shared my favorite ones on the blog I will share some of the funny/random ones.





Poor Sariah, that's a lot of weight on top of her!


Now I tag Kristin, Emily, Liz and Stacee. (I'm not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag.) So here goes 5th folder 3rd picture. No cheating!

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I love the one of sariah in the socks, very cute

Natalie said...

The one of Arch in the hat looking down is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! I guess that I had better not fall behind on reading blogs.... I am tagged, eh? :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...