Why do UofU grads display their diplomas on their dashboards?
So they can park in the handicap stalls.
11.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
11 comments:
Oh, now that's funny.
What is the difference between a BYU Coed and Sasquatch?
One of them weighs 300 lbs has matted hair and stinks and the other has big feet.
What do a Ute fan and a slinky have in common?
Neither of them are really good for anything but they put a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs!
What do a BYU co-ed and a quarter in the toilet have in common?
Everyone looks at them, but no one wants to take them out.
So I am getting this general feeling that the BYU/Utah game may be this week...a few of my friends have had postings that would imply such. I am just really happy that Savannah wanted us all to wear USU shirts on Saturday, since we later found everyone at the stores wearing Boise State shirts...I guess there was a game on Saturday. I am SO in the LOOP!!
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
Can I just tell you all that I didn't even make this post. Seth came home from work and logged into my account and posted it. Then he went and made a comment from his account. He's such a dork! But I guess that's why I love him. I also like this rivalry and I hope my Cougs do well on Saturday, but I don't think I would have posted about it. Not until they win anyway!
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the arrival of your baby!!!
Go Utes!!!
Yeah. You know how I feel about that. ;)
Post a Comment