In the title I tried to warn you about these pictures. Seth was being such a wonderful husband on Sunday. He was helping fix dinner, cutting the potatoes when this happened. It's really yucky!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am happy to be the first one to make a comment. Um this is yucky, but the EMR in me has lots of questions.
Oh My Yucky! Dude, what did you do with the rest of your finger? Did you go to the doctor Seth? Miss seeing you guys this weekend! But...we'll see most of you soon!!!
7 comments:
I am happy to be the first one to make a comment. Um this is yucky, but the EMR in me has lots of questions.
Oh My Yucky! Dude, what did you do with the rest of your finger? Did you go to the doctor Seth? Miss seeing you guys this weekend! But...we'll see most of you soon!!!
eeeeeoooowwwwcccchhhh!!!!
COOL! It wil definately get better (in like 3 months?!)
Ouch!
Oh that is yucky! What happened next?
YUCK!
Post a Comment