Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
7 comments:
That is so cute. My kids just stuck the tooth under their pillows. Sometimes they got lost that way.
cait's got one too. top or bottom for riah? cait's is bottom
Savannah wants to loose a tooth so bad. It doesn't help that she is a year younger than a lot of kids in her class at school, but I keep having to tell her that when I was a kid my teeth didn't rot and I had to have almost all of my baby teeth pulled out. Nathan just lost his first and he just turned eight, so that is my other argument to try to help her understand that everyone's come out at different times!! I guess your kids are just SO much more mature than mine!! :)
The bottom two front teeth. She can't stop playing with them, it's pretty funny how excited she is about it.
I'm impressed! That's a really cute tooth fairy pillow. You're such a good mom.
Heather P.
Ok so I'm a little slow I didn't even see the e-mail you sent with the link until now. I've got it now!
You crafty lady! The pillow is awesome!
Post a Comment