7.26.2008

I have grass!


Right before we left for our awesome family vacation we had our yard hydro-seeded. When we got home a week later it had already sprouted. Now we have a lawn, sure it's full of weeds, but after it was mowed for the first time (with our new electric cordless lawnmower) you can hardly tell. And the kids don't really care; they have something to play on now! Too bad it's really too hot to enjoy for now. Come on early fall!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

YAY for grass!! We are waiting for funding to miraculously appear before we do our sprinklers and grass in the back yard. You say there are weeds in there, but you totally can't tell in the picture. It looks great!!

Natalie said...

Wahoo!! Grass is the best! I love the way it feels on my feet. So glad you have lovely grass for kidlets to play on!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Herrons said...

IT looks AWESOME! Want the rest of my 'weed and fed?' Can I borrow your lawn mower?

Bonnie said...

Congrats on all the good news! I just got caught up on your last posts... I'm so excited for you! Yay for a girl! Yay for grass! And yay that you didn't die in Moab - of heat or car-inflicted injuries. Yay!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...