7.24.2008

It's a Girl!!

I went to my new doctor and he squeezed me in for an ultrasound yesterday. It's girl and she looks very healthy. They moved my due date up a few days to Dec 5. I'm hoping she will come on Thanksgiving, I think that would be fun and a very good thing to be thankful for. We have had a name picked out for years and now we finally get to use it... Ada Ruth.


We are so excited!




Also look at the cute dessert I made!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

She should be born on November 20th like only the best little girls are. That way she can help you make pumpkin pie when she is only a few days old (that's my claim to fame and my mom was very thankful to NOT be in the hospital on Thanksgiving). Ada is a cute name, by the way, and actually the only Ada I have known was when Jenn and Julie were roommates with Ada Hinckley (yes, Pres. Hinckley's granddaughter--she was a very nice person).

Stacee Maree said...

wooohooo! That is awesome!!! I love little girls. Maybe Ada will be your little sports fanatic and Sariah can still be the little princess.

Phoebe said...

Congrats! Love the name and your new pink background.

Natalie said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! and grateful she is healthy. I really like the name too!!

Happy Herrons said...

Yummy cake! I am excited for a girl! Want to borrow my girl clothes?

Kellie, said...

I knew it!! Boys stink and you already have two plus Seth, that is way too much smellyness

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...