Seth left for his first ever business trip tonight, about 6 hours ago. And I started missing him about 5 hours and 55 minutes ago. I know I'm a baby, so you don't have to tell me that, but I'm sure glad that he doesn't have to do this often. I just hope I can sleep well for the next couple of nights. I want to thank Ann for already inviting us over for dinner, it's muchly appreciated.
I'm going to try to catch up on some posts that I've been meaning to get to. Now that Seth isn't around I can do what I want (blogging) instead of what he wants (watching TV.)
5.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
5 comments:
Yeah you are just a baby, and don't really miss your husband you just want people to feel bad for you. And you already suckered Ann into it. How long is he going to be gone? If you need a kid break I guess I will feel bad for you too and you can bring them over.
you rock stacee, thanks!!
Heehe, I completely agree! A whole night to watch HGTV and NOT Dirty Jobs or Mythbusters!! YAH!!! off I go to turn on the TV!! You are a great guest - come to dinner anytime!
I hate when Eric goes away on business, it's like the kids way out number you and gang up. I'm here if you need anything,
I can't believe that this is the first time Seth has had a business trip. Paul technically only graduated a year ago, but he had some trips even during his degree. At least it's only a few times a year and not for any extended period of time. I think being pregnant adds to how much you miss your husband. When I was way pregnant with Austin (and after he was born) Paul was out of town for three days of the week every week for his clinical work. That was no good. Try sleeping on his pillow when he's gone--that helped me sleep better!!
Post a Comment