Now that I am pregnant I have lost a lot of my blogging enthusiasm. I am just way too tired to do much these days. But here are a few things that I have been thinking I need to share.
Caleb is really fat and that means he has fat feet. So I put some sandals on him the other day and I thought it was really funny when his fatness couldn't be contained -- as evidenced here.

Okay so that's one thing I wanted to share. I can't remember the other, so I guess I'll get back to you.
5 comments:
LOL! Don't you wish fat always looked that cute.
Little fat feet rock!
Natalie, that would be a good name for a rock band!!
Welcome back. When i'm tired all I want to do is blog. Caleb is too darn cute and his fat is fabulous.
he isn't fat, just big boned and too cute
Post a Comment