Oooo- so is this a cream of wheat kind of thing? :) Looks good, I hope they sale it in Idaho.
It is the best breakfast cereal ever! Buy all you can! Send me some! I am SO glad you liked it Bugs - and now you can crack your own wheat!
where do i buy it? looks good.
Post a Comment
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
3 comments:
Oooo- so is this a cream of wheat kind of thing? :) Looks good, I hope they sale it in Idaho.
It is the best breakfast cereal ever! Buy all you can! Send me some! I am SO glad you liked it Bugs - and now you can crack your own wheat!
where do i buy it? looks good.
Post a Comment