3.04.2008

Out with the old...

I know the Chuck Norris background was a little annoying. So I'm trying this one. I think it's kind of fun. I asked Seth what he thought about my new background. After a moments pause he replied, "It's slimming." I guess I'll take that as a compliment. (If you should take compliments on blog backgrounds. Especially those you take from others.) I get tired of things quickly and so new backgrounds will be a regular thing at this site. So be sure to check back on a fairly consistent basis as to not miss out on something new and exciting.

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Finally, you are right Chuck was getting annoying. I like to change too, but thought other people may get sick of seeing things change so much. But who cares what others think right. I'm my own person. Ha HA

Happy Herrons said...

http://www.happyherrons.blogspot.com/

I love your Chuck Norris jokes!
Ann

Anonymous said...

What happened to Chuck? Did he roundhouse kick your computer and knock his beautiful background off your blog? Why does that guy have to be so ornery? :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...