2.29.2008

Chuck Norris

Here are a few of my favorite Chuck Norris jokes...

If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever!

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

When the Bogeyman goes to sleep at night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas to bed at night. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice!

There are no steroids in baseball, just players Chuck Norris has breathed on.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

When chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed... unless it meets Chuck Norris.

July 4th is Independence Day. And the day Chuck Norris was born. Coincidence? I think not.

Chuck Norris has never won an Academy Award for acting... because he's not acting.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn’t go at the speed of light, light goes at the speed of Norris

Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.

4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

a little obsessed??? I think so. I still don't understand it though? What is it with Chuck Norris?

Phoebe said...

Hello, it's Phoebe. I found your blog through Stacee's. Yay, more blogger friends. I have a painting of a wood duck that was painted by an artist that also did a lifesize portrait of Chuck Norris.

alison said...

Your Chuck Norris jokes are hilarious...my brother used to think he was a younger version of Chuck Norris...I guess big dreams die hard...

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I find it cruel that you make fun of such a beautiful and inspiring man. I adore Chuck. Just kidding! Your jokes rock! Bring them on! :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...