2.27.2008

Oh lovely Snow Day!



So I love the snow. I told Seth the other day that we can't ever live in a place where it doesn't snow. He looked at me like, "It snows here. What are you worried about?" So this is a picture of Sariah tubing in our front yard. It snowed about two feet and then we built a little hill to have some fun on. Thank goodness for neighbors with cool snow toys or it wouldn't have been fun at all. Really there is no reason for this post other than I was trying to see if I could post a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Naia wants to see the video! :)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...