I have been inspired to blog from a few friends. Not that they are encouraging me, I'm not sure if anybody wants to read about me, but I guess I'm just jealous about all the attention they are getting. Let's all remember it's all about me!
Speaking of me... a little bit about me. I'm a stay-at-home mama with three little ones. I have been happily married for 6 years (unhappily for about 6 months). I really don't do a whole lot right now. I enjoy making people laugh (well, at least myself; I think I'm the funniest person on the planet) and watching sports, mainly just football and basketball. I am also great at wasting time on the computer. Wow, that sounds really boring! I promise I'm not THAT boring in real life. (It just seems that way.) Oh and by the way, I LOVE parenthetical phrases.
No comments:
Post a Comment