9.17.2010

Therapy

I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty minutes and a few hours. I find it VERY healing.

Here is a glimpse into what goes on.


**Friend shows up.
**We break out the ice cream, and
**Talk.

I love Ben and Jerry.


Friends are cheaper than therapy. Thanks to all my friends for keeping me sane.
FYI: I am now licensed to administer Ice Cream Therapy. Call now to book your session. Walk-ins welcome.

7 comments:

Erin said...

saweeet! i need a session once a month i think at least:)

Shelly said...

I've been making my own ice cream therapy lately in an effort to spend some time NOT thinking about the fact that I have no one joining me for my sessions! Too bad listening to the machine churn drives me bonkers!!

Stacee Maree said...

sign me up for monday's from noon to 2

Happy Herrons said...

I have heard of MANY kinds of therapy, but I think this kind will produce the longest-term results with the most happy-mouth possible.

Linnea said...

Lovely idea! I need lots of therapy...

Natalie said...

I will be right over - save me a spot in your next group session!

Cami said...

Great idea Bugs! Lol. Probably a lot cheaper than the usual therapy in the office....although, Zumba, Weight Watchers, and Curves could be a little expensive if you end up at "repair therapy." Lol....just kidding. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. :-) LOVE YOUR BLOG! MISS YOU LOTS!
P.S. Jessie is in making us some chocolate milk right now, does that count????

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...