Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
5 comments:
HA HA HA!! You can come here and see my blooming tulips if you'd like!
Yah, and it is suppose to snow like another 12 inches on Tuesday. Maybe we should go back to winter-vacation thinking - I mean it is only APRIL!!
Wow. I don't know, there must be a LITTLE sunshine where you live. That Barbie has a killer tan! :)
Wow. I don't know, there must be a LITTLE sunshine where you live. That Barbie has a killer tan! :)
You measured the snow! I love that, and it's very funny! We'll look back on this blog in July when we're melting!
Post a Comment