Last Saturday my little brother (the only one in the family still in their twenties) baptized his beautiful wife and her three beautiful children. It was an amazing event. I haven't felt the Spirit so strongly in a long time. It was wonderful. They have been on a long tough road and it's a happy time for them, I wish them the best.
Cute awesomeness...
Here is what happens when you leave a little monkey unattended when there are donuts about.
Funny awesomeness...
This is a funny little story (I think, Seth doesn't.)(That is...I think it's a funny story and Seth doesn't think it's a funny story. Not that generally I think and Seth doesn't. In fact it's quite the opposite.)
This is all one piece of plastic wrap. I removed it from the leftover sandwich Seth wrapped and put away for me the other day. I pulled and pulled and pulled and pulled laughing harder and harder and I did so. I couldn't tell if he was trying to be funny. Turns out he wasn't trying but was anyway. He told me that the toothpick that was in the sandwich kept poking a hole in the plastic and he wanted to make sure it was covered all the way. I think he got it covered. Why didn't he just remove the toothpick? I'm not sure either.
As a side note. We have had the same roll of plastic wrap all eight and a half years of our marriage. Has anyone else? (Besides Stacee.)
Fate awesomeness...
This came in the mail the other day. I think it's a sign.
That's a much better headline than 'discover bugs by the shore,' however, I guess it depends on your audience. Arch would love it.
5 comments:
Those are all awesomeness. And Ada looks cute in that outfit. I miss that little skirt. Why do babies grow out of the cute clothes? Can't they just grow with them?
Very cute AWESOMENESS, except you forgot the most AWESOMEST, Me!! Just kidding:) The sandwich cracks me up! I can totally see Jim doing something like that! You make me smile, Thanks!
Personally, I think if you have had that plastic wrap so long it's just proof that Seth doesn't do much in the kitchen :)
I hope you don't leave us to be serene by the shore!
Girl, you are HILARIOUS! Love it about your bro and his family! Many Congratulations to them. Ada, HYSTERICAL. I love that picture! Cracks me up how different she and the twins are; Ada is so much more advanced.
Sooooo, you aren't worth $7000, but I foresee a great trade-off for surviving Seth's absence.
Post a Comment