Yesterday I was sick. (I'm still sick today.) And I had a huge sinus headache. Then I had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled and a crown put on. When I tell the people at the dentist office that I take a long time to get numb they never believe me. So they always end up giving me twice as much and then it takes all day for it to wear off. By the way all that drilling is not good when you already have a huge headache.
So last night I was still pretty numb but I had an itch on my nose. I could barely feel it, it was more like a tickle. But when I went to scratch my itch there was no feeling there. It never went away. It didn't matter if I scratched or rubbed it or anything else. I couldn't get the tickle to go away.
I have decided that hell is an itchy nose on novocaine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
1 comment:
I hate that feeling too, when your face feels THIIIIIIIIS big and you can hardly be understood when you speak, and you can't tell where it itches so you have a face full of scratch marks. It's so much fun!
Post a Comment