1.18.2010

What to blog?

I'm sitting here in complete silence. Thing One and Thing Two are at a birthday party and Thing Three and Thing Four are napping.
So I think to myself, "I should do the dishes, the laundry and various other activities." However, I decide to blog instead. I know a good choice when I make one. Another example: I just grabbed some Oreo's and milk. See what I mean?
Quite a bit has transpired since I posted last so I'll just post some pictures of the utter randomness that constitutes my life.


Ada was a little sick.
Sariah participated in Reflections. The theme was Beauty is...
"The Garden"
Arch participated too.
"Beauty is a lake"
One reason I love when kids learn to feed themselves.
Herring version of the "Activity." Later Sariah thought it would be a good idea to make Ada baby Jesus because she was smaller. I hear them in the hallway pushing her in the wagon. (Perhaps fleeing to Egypt.) "Steady. Steady." Thump. Cry. "OK, Caleb can be baby Jesus again." Problem solved.
Caleb being cool. He gets his sense of style from his Papa.
Arch learning to keep his eyes open during a picture.
Gran watching her posterity perform the Christmas operetta she wrote many years ago. It was a total surprise.
Ada with Great-grandma.
Christmas morning.
One reason I'm glad I live in Tooele: Utah county inversion. Yuck but kinda pretty.
Lights at temple square when it was about 12 degrees. Burrr.
Diaper box train. Cardboard and duct tape. What else do kids need?

5 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

Wow - that was a great sum-up of the last like 4 weeks! I am glad you included the Baby Jesus story and lots of pics!!!

Natalie said...

Wow! your children amaze me, Bugs. As do you.

Jeremy & Andrea said...

your photo montage was just missing music....maybe the rocky theme?

Cami said...

'Bout darn time. Been wondering where you've been. You never call, you never write....come to think of it...you rarely blog! :-) Lol...I should talk. I haven't blogged for quite a while either. Only for lack of time and energy. Definitely not for lack of something to say! :-) You are great! I love seeing picts of your family...makes me miss Tooele tremendously. Love you all.

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you are back in the cyber world. I was beginning to worry that tooele was so far away that the internet stopped working there or something! I miss you! Oh, and, by the way, you look really good! Let's play sometime soon!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...