I have to tell someone.
I have been trying (kind of) hard to loose weight.
Since September I have lost 38 lbs.
There, I got it off my chest.
Literally.
(Now leave a comment and tell me how wonderful I am.)
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
21 comments:
WOW!! And not because you told me to tell you, but because holy cow!! That's amazing!! I have been "trying" to lose weight for five years. I use the term "trying" super loosely. :) So you are my new idol. I need to get my fat butt back in the weight loss saddle!!
Way to go! You look great too! You are awesome!
AMAZING! I need to do that with you!!
you could do better :)
Sadly yes, but you couldn't!
Good job Bugsy! Wahoo! You are so wonderful!
AWESOME!!! i wish i could brag like that, you are my hero. As soon as the babysitting issue is resolved I will be at the gym every morning at 9am sharp. you need to be there to kick my butt!
You are wonderful. (How'd I do?!?)
Be glad that you CAN loose weight! I worked my tail off running 5-10 miles a day four times a week for 6 months and GAINED 10 pounds. I was always 165 in high school when I was in incredible shape and could press 300 pounds with my legs, so I figure going from 150 to 160 after working out so much still gives me 5 more pounds of muscle I could GAIN. The only way I ever loose weight is by having babies, but it's a little depressing to put it on in the first place!!
You looked different at Basketball-amazing. How did you do it?
HIP HIP HORRAY! 3 CHEERS FOR BUGS!
I am so proud of you. I am trying to loose a little weight too, but I keep gaining. Unfortunately I inherited my Grandma's sweet tooth. And I just can't say no. Thanks for being a great example. Keep it up.
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G! way to go Bugs! keep up the good work!
I would tell you how wonderful you are, but it would be kinda weird.
I just had to write that because I was logged into Dan's acct...trying to be funny. Weird, I know.
This is from me: YOU ROCK IT BABY! You've done a fantastic job! Bye-bye boobies...now Rochelle won't know what to hit with a basketball. HA!
AMAZING!!! I knew you looked very TRIM in those pics a few posts back! Great job! I want to know your secret, because 38 pounds is an amazing feat!
Holy cow - you got FOURTEEN comments!! You must be popular! I am so glad you have time to be my friend too.
Yay for you!! And that is not trying hard (kind of). That is just plain trying hard. :)
You are right I couldn't or I might be considered anorexic? But Yea for you and all your hard work. You and Alicia need to rub your drive off on me, I am so unmotivated to exercise it is ridiculous. Way to be
Good job Bugs! I wish I could lose 38 pounds....well. Maybe 25! Can't wait to see for myself! :-)
AWESOME!!!!!!
I did notice by the way. Dont know if I told you or not. Great job. Some day I will do that also. :)
I know I'm very late in posting this comment, like 2 years late but you are wonderful!
Post a Comment