"Caleb, please get your iPod out of the blender."
What is the funniest thing you have ever heard yourself say to your kids?
10.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
6 comments:
"Are you KIDDING me?????" when Christopher started on his FIFTH plate of shrimp at The Sizzler tonight. That kid can put the shrimp away! :) Probably not the FUNNIEST thing I've heard myself say to my kids, but certainly note worthy! Maybe one of the funniest would be, "stop sliding across the coffee table and get your clothes on!" Lol!
WHY is there a CUP OF PEE in YOUR DRESSER?!?!?!?!?
or
"THIS ROOM STINKS!" (the room was clean yet I couldn't find the source...a misplaced dirty diaper was no where to be found) so I finally yelled, "WHY does this room stink?!?" One brother says, "Probably because ____ peed in the closet." "YOU PEED IN THE CLOSET?!?! GET OUT OF BED AND SHOW ME WHERE!!!!" (as soon as he was ratted out, he smiled a devilish little smile and hid under the covers. (I had a hard time not laughing at that 4 yr old).
Cora get your head out of the toilet.
"Jack, stop chasing the ballerinas!" Yesterday he was chasing all the little girls and growling at them at Payson's ballet class. That was entertaining. Although, as immature as you may find me, my personal favorite is, "Jack! Play with your balls!" I was trying to distract him while I changed his diaper and he had to bouncy balls in his hands. The moment the words came out of my mouth I had to laugh. I know. I'm a real grown up. :)
Use your inside voice! - to a four-month-old. Ridiculous!
Post a Comment