It begins at 5:30 am. I pull myself out of bed to get ready for the day. I am headed to Lagoon. Sounds like fun but that's where you're wrong. It's for dance. That's okay I can support that. But it's early and I'm not a morning person. We all make sacrifices for our children. We leave a little after 6:00 am but with the cute little pink sponge curlers still in Sariah's hair because it's not completely dry yet. We drive to my grandma's house so we can pick up Sariah's grandma. We get to Lagoon a little after 7:00 am just to stand in the rain. It's a beautiful day for a trip to Farmington.
The dance was great. They are so cute. But it only lasted for a few minutes. And then off we go back home.
On the way home we get a flat tire on the freeway. I called my wonderful husband to come rescue me. And just for the record I do know how to change a tire. I guess it would be better stated that in theory I know how. I'm not sure if I ever have. I like having a man to do that for me. 
The dance was great. They are so cute. But it only lasted for a few minutes. And then off we go back home.
On the way home we get a flat tire on the freeway. I called my wonderful husband to come rescue me. And just for the record I do know how to change a tire. I guess it would be better stated that in theory I know how. I'm not sure if I ever have. I like having a man to do that for me. 
5 comments:
Yah for being rescued! I am so excited for our 'girls dates' on Friday!
Ha I have you beat I played in the rain with two little ones that were freezing but having the time of their lives and I got up at six just to be there 2 hours early. I forgot to ask how my curlers worked in her hair for pictures. I put them in Caits hair saturday and with the humidity the curls fell out before she even danced.
Ha ha! I also "know how" to change a tire. Never done it. Hopefully never will. I'd rather wait for an hour alongside some random neighborhood road until my hubby or daddy can come do it. :) Oh. And Sariah looks adorable!!
See, this is why I have AAA, because Beckett got tired of rescuing me from things I should know how to do myself!
Be glad your husband can rescue you. I would still be standing on the side of the road waiting for some strong man who knew what to do. I have to do it myself and that is why Joseph has AAA, so I don't have to rescue him!!!
I love your blog. You should do it more often so I can get my daily laughs.
Post a Comment