

We got ourselves a trampoline tonight. I am so excited. What better way to entertain the kids during a week off school than a new toy? So we went to Wal*Mart (of all places) to get the cheapest one they make. Luckily our wonderful neighbors came to join in the FHE fun. They also brought brownies. Yum!! With their help it wasn't an all night project. Just mostly.
Everyone is free to come play as long as you promise not to sue us if your kid breaks something.
5 comments:
Good for you! We love our trampoline. Also, we wouldn't really be suing you, just your insurance company.
That's a good point! Thanks!
Radical. When I was little in CA, we got a trampoline for Christmas one year. Any time a new friend came over to play they had to bring a signed waiver from their parents which my parents kept on file. Seriously awesome.
We would be happy to sign any waiver needed - you guys ROCK!!
I recall one of my neighbors having a trampoline when I was little. You had to have a signed note on file with their parents. My parents thought that was dumb so I never got to jump . . . But I do think it is a good idea to a certain extent. Those neighbors were jerks anyway.
Post a Comment