
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
3 comments:
I had ALL THREE of my boys asleep at once today. Too bad only one of them was supposed to be asleep, two did not want to wake up for dinner, and Sid spent all his awake hours screaming. They were still all asleep at once...
Yes, I have to admit we have been on your trampoline twice in the past two days and good sleep has resulted.Good to know that Arch CAN run out of eneergy. Did he totally recover after the nap?
If you're trying to knock them out for a while, isn't Tylenol cheaper than a trampoline? Lol! Just kidding of course! Have fun jumping! :) And Happy Easter too!
Post a Comment