4.28.2009

Compliments of...

It's only quarter after nine and I am feeling REALLY good about myself. Here are a few reasons.

Arch: Mama I bet the string cheese could beat you at basketball.


Sariah: (as she was sharing a bite of her breakfast) Wow, Mama! That was a really small bite for such a big mouth.

Caleb: (As he checked in on me while I was showering) "Unk!" (I'm sure he meant something very complimentary.)

6 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

The truth shall set you free.

lizwagz said...

I agree, "UNK!"

mckenna said...

Post more often so that I can laugh this hard more often please. :)

Alicia W. said...

Nice...although I would bet on you beating the string cheese.

Natalie said...

I agree with Alicia. How on EARTH could string cheese beat you? It has no skills.

Your kids are awesome!!

Happy Herrons said...

Um, I think you are WONDERFULLY talented in many ways - and I am sure that is what your kids were trying to tell you in their semi-limited-vocabulary-way.

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...