2.26.2009

Sariah turned 6

Birthday cake that she helped decorate.

Play day with friends, or Arch with his harem.

Dancing girl.

Dress up

Sariah with socks in her hair.

Sariah, on the rocks.

A hunting we will go. Or maybe not.

4 comments:

mckenna said...

Ha ha! Happy birthday Sariah!! That last picture...maybe you should think about some anger management??

Cami said...

Wow! You've come a long way baby! Happy Birthday a little late to Sariah! I want to comment on your todays blog, but I'm still struggling with the poop in the teeth thing! Gag....do I want to know?!!! LOL!

Stacee Maree said...

Sariah hasn't changed much has she. She looks the same just bigger. What a cute bunch of pics I never saw her as a baby. she was adorable

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I had forgotten about the camo dress! :) Happy birthday Sariah!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...