12.02.2008

a few things I LOVE about having a baby

1. I'm not pregnant anymore!

2. My husband will say things like, "That was yummy Hun, thanks for having a baby so someone else could fix dinner."

3. I get an occasional gift. This time around, white fudge dipped Oreos (yummy!) and baked potato slippers (so comfy and warm).

4. Finally having a reason to sit around on my bum all day long.

5. Teaching the new big brother how to love a baby sister.
6. I have a new little baby! So so so cute!

7 comments:

Emma said...

your feet also look a lot better! congrats again emily

Stacee Maree said...

yeah for babies

Natalie said...

Yes nice to see regular feet again! Good work Bugs and Seth -She's a doll!

lizwagz said...

i need to come see her :}

Tiffany Jones said...

I'm with you!!

Happy Herrons said...

You are so cute - nice blog - I have leftover cherry cheesecake treats - I'll bring some over tomorrow1

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Everyone looks so great and your feet look happier!

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...