
We have a new sister at our house. Very early Friday morning Ada came to live with us. Here are some cute pictures. According to most people, she is a mini Mama. What do you think?

(I wish the shirts could have been a good omen
but it just wasn't meant to be this year!)
Ada was born at 2:45 AM. She was 7 lbs 8 oz, and 21 inches long. She is very skinny and just as cute as can be.

My water broke at 12:45 AM, so we yanked the kiddos out of bed and made a quick drive to the hospital in Murray. We made it there about an hour and fifteen minutes before she was born. In time for the ever important epidural! My doctor even made it for the delivery. Wow!
We came home this afternoon in hopes of viewing a great football game. If there is a next time, remind me to just stay at the hospital. I think I need to take something for the pain! Will lortab work, I wonder?
11 comments:
Good job, she is so beautiful!!! We missed you at the movie, but i guess you did have more important things to do..
BTW, we voted Hall to be the MVP for Utah.
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
sHE IS VERY ADORABLE. I MADE HER A LITTLE RED BOW TO WEAR YESTERDAY, BUT THEN I PULLED MY BACK OUT AND DIDN'T WANT TO DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE SO SHE COULD WEAR IT. MAYBE IF SHE HAD IT WOULD HAVE DISTRACTED THE UTES AND BYU WOULD HAVE ONE...OKAY I DON'T THINK ANYTHING COULD HAVE DISTRACTED THE UTES. SORRY YOU WERE DISAPPOINTED.
Cute Baby! GO UTES!!!!!!
What a small world it is. We probably graduated many years apart. You better be my friend because I am teach your lesson for you today. Thanks for the opportunity to teach.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I would console you on your team's embarrassing loss, but since I was wearing red, I won't. I'll just say I was expecting a better game out of the Y.
Yep, looks like her Mom!
She is so pretty! I loved meeting her! And... go Utes!
She is SO cute - and alert! Your hubby was so happy and excited on Sunday. Yah Bugs!
She's so cute! I love the bottom picture with her eyes open. Congratulations! We are all very excited for you!
love you guys! we'll miss seeing you this week! but so fun that arch & riah are down! she's so cute!
Post a Comment