
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...

5 comments:
that has come together nicely, it is still gross though...
Hi Bugs! I'm glad his thumb is getting better. When I came to your blog today, I noticed the pictures of the Halloween treats (fingers). It took me back a bit because the last pictures I had seen here were of Seth's thumb.
Did I phrase that right? I can't speak English anymore. :-) The fingers are funny, anyway. There are some Halloween things in Germany, but they don't really celebrate it here.
Eeeww! It does look gross, but better. Kind of odd.
Hey Bugs...I had a cut almost exactly like that from a quilting blade...ite was on my pointer finger though, not my thumb. I was told later that I should have had stitches cuz it would cause scarring that would reduce sensitivity in the finger. Turns out I do have a scar and reduced sensitivity. Maybe Seth doesn't need to worry about that with the edge of his thumb though. I'm glad he didn't chop the whole thing off.
Post a Comment