9.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...




5 comments:
Cute, cute kiddos!!
You have cute little angles:)? I think you mean angels;). Miss you guys! Cute pics! Your brother & his new wife look awesome! She's gorgeous!
I never said I could spell! Thanks for the editing.
Your children are growing quickly as well. We are excited to see what is going on with other people through blogging. It seems like we don't get the time to stay in touch with people like we would like to.
My kids thought that these pictures were so much fun!
Post a Comment