I want to know who is out there?
Seth's cousin told me she was a blog stalker, not that I really mind, (if I didn't want people reading, I would go private) I just want to know who isn't leaving comments on my page. I really don't expect many new names to pop up, I think I already know who is reading. My circle of friends is a little limited. If you are in it, consider yourself lucky or very blessed.
9.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paris: Day One
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
-
Will you please leave a comment so I can link back to your blog and make it look like I have some friends again?
-
Yesterday Sariah turned 8. Holy cow! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. We had a fun day. She went to school, then Activity Days. Aft...
-
I have been going to therapy for a little while. Usually in the afternoons a couple times a month. My sessions last anywhere between twenty ...
19 comments:
I will admit that i am a blog stalker. Boy does that feel better. Almost like an alcoholic i guess. haha. THis is Tawna Walter in the your ward.
You already know I read your blog, but I bet you have some stalkers that aren't ready to "come out" yet. And, BTW, I do consider myself blessed.
I think it is only considered "blog stocking" if you read blogs of people you don't know. I read blogs all the time without leaving comments, it doesn't mean I don't want the blogger to know that I am reading it, I just have a hard time trying to be funny or witty with my comments.
I love being your friend!!
:) I'm so proud to have inspired this post. So obviously...I'm reading!!
wow...i guess i am a stalker to.
I am here too. I try to comment but sarcasm does not translate very well while typing and my comments just read mean.
I enjoy reading your blog. I hardly ever leave comments for the same reason Liz gave. I guess I really should comment in spite of that. I'm blessed to have you as a friend. By the way I love your profile picture!
Heather P.
Are you talking about me?!?? Haha, well I guess at least I am upfront about my addiction/hobby/I do it because I don't have TV in our new house yet. :) Plus I love to see how you guys are doing!
Love ya! Colby
I am proud to admit that I am a stalker, but I don't stalk blogs, I stalk in real life. It's more adventurous because it's much easier to get caught. Reading a blog just doesn't provide the same thrill. I called my friends last night at 11:45 because even though they live three blocks away I can see their house from my master bathroom. I glanced out the window, saw their lights on, and decided it wasn't too late to call. At least I told them I had looked out the window and saw their lights on!!
Hi. I am your stalker ... since I never see you in real life!!! But I plan on changing that - hopefully before you have your baby!! Gosh, I miss you!
If by stalking you mean someone who checks your blog several times a day just to see if you have posted something new, that would be me. I guess I should take my own advice & put new stuff on my own blog for the 3 people who read on a regular basis!
Yes, I'm a stalker. What are you gonna do about it?!
I am a HUGE fan, and I am one of the sarcastic ones who hopes that people know I am teasing you. (Maybe I should stop.) You are the bestest and I hope you have lots of readers!
Hey there Bugs- I don't know if I am a blog stalker, but I love to hear how you are doing!!! It's funny to see the list of people who actually admit to such a thing as being a "Blog stalker" My sister being one of them.
I comment occasionally, so I think you now I am visiting your blog. It is so much fun to keep track of your cute little family.
I hope you don't mind my stopping in every once in a while...I skip over from Miss Natalie's blog. Hopefully since we share my sister we are friends...
well, i'm TRYing to be a blog stalker, haha...just don't have the time! so, i'm a little behind lately, but i just wanted you to know that i did get your message, and i love YOUR poopy day! awh, if only we could take pictures of all of lifes little surprises, then things would definately be interesting!
I was definately blog stalking today, still have yet to reach Caleb's poop picture.
Post a Comment