9.24.2008

Before

Hopefully I will have an "after" tomorrow. I'm really excited about this because it is my first EVER attempt at canning. And thanks to my friend Heather I will get to be a pro by tomorrow!! I'll let you know how it goes. I wish I could pass this wonderful smell through the computer screen, it's like heaven!

3 comments:

Erin said...

They look sooo yummy. I want to learn how to can too! You'll have to show me. How is everyone feeling in your house?

Happy Herrons said...

You are becoming a complete Beckie-homeckie!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Looks good! You're gonna be so proud of yourself when you get done. It's a great feeling to bottle food. ;)

Paris: Day One

We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...