
Caleb is being compeled to participate, but he will come around someday. You know the saying...'Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it.' (Prov 22:6)

Caleb is being compeled to participate, but he will come around someday. You know the saying...'Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it.' (Prov 22:6)
We left town after Seth got home from work. We were expecting the drive to take about 9 hours, knowing that we have six kids and we would ...
7 comments:
Jake is very upset that we don't get the games!
GAG!!! A little a too obsessed don't you think. And what ever happened to celebrating the Utes?? I'm going to get beat up at church aren't I?
Yup!!
I am rooting for Caleb!! You should train up that child to keep the commandments and do better things with his life than watch football (or any sports for that matter) :)
Utah State Hey Aggies all the way!!
I have to admit, I too, am with Caleb! Who needs BYU? Go Utes!
I wish that I could whistle online to let you know how much I like your new background! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Hey Bugs!! I just found you through Erin's blog...I'm a bit of a blog stalker... So I had NO IDEA you guys were expecting number four!! CRAZY!! And exciting!! We missed you guys at the reunion last weekend. Catch you next time, I guess.
Post a Comment