Bugs I love the color. It will look great in there. you should give the kids each a wall and let them choose to be girly or tough. I think that would be great.
I think it will look great. If you need help moving furniture out of the room don't call me!!! Well I guess if you really need help (with the furniture, that is all I am qualified for at this point) I can find some energy somewhere and come help.
Naia is convinced that her room needs to be the same color as Sariah's. So if Naia likes it, it must be an awesome color! (I love it too, so it really is fantastic!)
I LOVE it - what is it named? I am thinking about doing a 'blackboard wall' in Ellie's room - you just paint it with blackboard paint and frame around it!
7 comments:
Bugs I love the color. It will look great in there. you should give the kids each a wall and let them choose to be girly or tough. I think that would be great.
Beautiful! It looks like periwinkle, although you can never really get an accurate color through a computer monitor.
PS I like your photo, it looks like it came our of "Real Simple" magazine.
I think it will look great. If you need help moving furniture out of the room don't call me!!! Well I guess if you really need help (with the furniture, that is all I am qualified for at this point) I can find some energy somewhere and come help.
Naia is convinced that her room needs to be the same color as Sariah's. So if Naia likes it, it must be an awesome color! (I love it too, so it really is fantastic!)
I LOVE it - what is it named? I am thinking about doing a 'blackboard wall' in Ellie's room - you just paint it with blackboard paint and frame around it!
I am waiting ever so patiently for you to post a pic of the room so get to it.
Post a Comment